This session will cover questions such as
- Is your organization prepared to handle another severe incident or crisis like COVID-19? What has COVID-19 taught you?
- How do you measure the business impact when things go wrong (revenue, employee productivity, brand perception, staff efficiency, legal penalties)?
- If you had to make improvements to the response process what would they be?
- Are there steps your organization is preparing for to decrease the revenue loss and reputational damage resulting from IT disruptions?
- With the workforce now decentralized, how do you improve collaboration and communication among those team members?